Sign up now to get:
- Ability to view and pay your bills digitally
- Display of bills from all properties that are in your name
- Access to bills of the last 12 months
- Free SMS or email alert on issue of new bill
How to pay your bill:
- Using the DIAS Interbank Payment System in any bank, through e-banking or phone banking, a standing bank order, ATMs and the banks’ automatic transaction machines.
- At OPAP agencies through Tora Wallet, without any wait, 7 days a week with cash or card.
- Through fund transfer directly to the following bank accounts, at no extra cost. Please specify as the reason of payment, the name and the water meter registration number appearing in the water-sewerage bill
Alpha bank: GR 33 0140 6250 6250 0232 0000 519
Piraeus bank: GR 32 0172 7120 0057 1202 0039 726
National bank: GR 71 0110 4550 0000 4554 7005 541
Eurobank: GR 59 026 035 90000 59 0200 173 337
- By debit or credit card from your account in the e-bill service